...

Fashion Instinct Model Management

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Ronaldo, Messi not better than me – Alexis Sanchez

Chile international, Alexis Sanchez, says he does not feel inferior to either Cristiano Ronaldo or Lionel Messi and believes his abilities match those of the two most recent Ballon d’Or winners.
The Arsenal forward says he is good enough to be considered in the same bracket as the superstars.

Sanchez played alongside Messi at Barcelona, but departed Camp Nou for the Premier League ahead of the 2014-15 season in search of regular starts.


The Chile forward has become a firm fan favourite at the Emirates Stadium after scoring 30 goals in 68 league appearances for the Gunners.


Messi and Real Madrid rival, Ronaldo are widely considered as the best two players on the planet and have held a monopoly over the Ballon d’Or award for the past eight years.

But Alexis is confident that he can be placed on their level.

He said, “I have reached a level where I can compete with great players.


“I do not feel inferior to anybody.

“I liken [my qualities] to Messi and Ronaldo. I have the same abilities as them.”

Alexis won Liga and Copa del Rey medals with Barca and also has an FA Cup to his name with Arsenal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a story for FashionUncutMedia? Email us at tips@thefashionuncutmedia or call 090922541902