...

Fashion Instinct Model Management

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Iyanya's album launch: Best dressed and the Horribly dressed!


Am in a terrible mood today, simply because my favorite team lost yesterday, I get on the internet looking for some sort of happiness only to see that while some made a lotta fashion sense, the rest of our 'beloved' Nigerians apparently disposed of their's when they attended Iyanya's album launch,. See for yourself 
I have a thing for the L.B.D concept. It is always perfect! Check out the matching bag and wristwatch!!!


This works for me tho!

I keep wondering, does BankyW have to advertise Samsung everywhere? And please loose the whatever on your neck
Simple and classy!

This is not really working for me, but amma let you guys decide

A plain black Tee shirt would have worked better for me

O.A.P Toolz always finds a way to wear what not only emphasizes on her curves, but is also in the good books of fashion


This rocks girl!!!!!!!!!

Here we go!Another person without a dressing mirror or good friends!

Really????? ohhhhh i  get it, the shoes and hat match! WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You'v got to be kidding me!!!!!!! he was obviously going to the beach and then took a wrong turn.


All i can do is laugh right now


So the dude in this picture is on check with his outfit. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for his date tho. She did a 'good' job with the makeup, but am still trying to find out why the her shoes are blue


I won't even comment on this!

Who let her in??

For Real?????


photo
And Skales continues with his streak of stupid dressing

So here we it is. The best and the Horribly dressed of the week. Come to think of it, I actually feel Better! Am out guys!!!

Who Else but : LORLUH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a story for FashionUncutMedia? Email us at tips@thefashionuncutmedia or call 090922541902