...

Fashion Instinct Model Management

Monday, May 30, 2016

Governor Amosun Arrests Couple Dumping Refuse On Lagos-Ibadan Highway

Ogun State Governor, Ibikunle Amosun, on Sunday said he apprehended a couple for dumping refuse on the Lagos-Ibadan Highway and handed them over to the police for prosecution.
Mr. Amosun made this known during the 2016 Democracy Day event organised by the Committee for the Defence of Human Rights, held at the June 12 Cultural Centre, Abeokuta‎.
He said the couple were caught while offloading the garbage from the booth of their Lexus SUV on their way to church.

“I was coming from Lagos to Abeokuta, when I saw this Lexus Jeep parked on the Highway,” Mr. Amosun said while giving details of the incident. “The car was conveying the couple and their children to church. I thought the car had a fault, but I found out that the booth was opened. Continue...


“On moving closer I was shocked to see the husband, a well read man, moving out heap of refuse from the booth and dumping on the highway, on their way to church, an indication that that had been their stock in trade.

“As soon as my convoy stopped, the couple took off, and I ordered my security to pursue them, they were pursued to Ojota in Lagos before they were arrested.

“As I am talking to you now, the suspects are in Ibara Police here in Abeokuta and would be taken to court on Tuesday.”

Premium times

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a story for FashionUncutMedia? Email us at tips@thefashionuncutmedia or call 090922541902