...

Fashion Instinct Model Management

Friday, July 29, 2016

Why I had sex with my biological daughters – 40-year-old man

A 40-year-old man, who hails from Mkpat Enin Local Government Area, LGA, of Akwa Ibom State, has confessed to having sexual intercourse with his teenage daughters.
The suspect, Okon Jimmy Amah, allegedly turned his daughters – Enobong, 16 and Imaobong, 13 into sex objects and always raped them without using condoms.

Amah, a mechanic, who was dragged before the State High Court in Uyo, the state capital, on Thursday confessed to the crime.




According to New Telegraph, the father of four had sexual intercourse with both girls at different times, especially at midnight in their home.

Enobong, who is a Junior Secondary School, JSS3 student in the state also sells recharge cards at the State Secretariat Complex in the state capital.

The 16-year-old girl was living with her mother in Benin, Edo State, until April 9, 2015, when she decided to visit her father in Uyo. It was after she got there that her father turned her into his lover.

Narrating her ordeal, Enobong said, “My father started soliciting sex from me. In fact, that April, my father forcefully had sexual intercourse with me in our small room. He had sex with me in the middle of the night. He has had sex with me several times. I have lost count of the number of times he had sex with me.


“What is making this issue explode now is that one day, after I returned from selling recharge cards, my father got angry that I got home late. I tried to explain to him that I had to balance my account. He refused to accept my explanation. He started flogging me with a fan belt.

“My father beating me is nothing new but the beating of that particular day, was too severe. The beating left a lot of bruises on my body. It was so obvious that one of my customers, who noticed the bruises the following day, asked me what happened.

“I poured out my heart to the customer. The shocked customer happened to be a lawyer who took the matter to the Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Welfare, Akwa Ibom State.

“I was invited to share my horrifying experience.”

Enobong was said to have further revealed that she had once told her stepmother, that her father used to have sex with her and her younger sister, Imaobong.

On her part, Imaobong said she was 11-year-old when her father started having sex with her.

In tears, she narrated: “My father returned home one day and called me to a quiet place. He asked me whether I had ever had sex with a man before. I said no. He said he would be the first man to have sex with me. I was shocked. I wanted to say something, but he shouted at me to shut up.

“When it was midnight, my father raped me. I cried and felt ashamed. He raped me, not once, not twice. He raped me several times. One day, my mother heard me crying, she came to me. I told her the little I could. My mum was angry. But my father didn’t stop having sex with me. My mum knows about it,” she added.

According to the report, the Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Welfare invited the police and Amah was arrested and charged to court.

Amah was arraigned on three-count charge of incest, carnal knowledge and assault, contrary to Section 242 and 364 of the Criminal Code, Laws of Akwa Ibom State.

Speaking before Justice Okon Oko, the accused, married to two wives confessed to have had sex with both of his daughters. He however added that he was only attempting to check if the girls were still virgins.

Amah said: “Yes, I slept with my daughters in the bedroom room, while my wife was sleeping in the sitting room. My wife was ill with malaria. She had been ill for a week. Sometimes, my wife used to deny me sex. That was why I solicited sex from my daughters.

“Aside from my wife sexually starving me, I suspected that my daughter, Imaobong, wasn’t a virgin.”

He said needed to confirm.

Speaking further, he said “I suspected that Imaobong has had sex with a man. But when I inserted my manhood into her vagina, I discovered that she had never had sex. At that point, I immediately removed my manhood from her vagina.

“In the case of Enobong, I also intended to find out if she has had sexual intercourse with any man.

“When I inserted my manhood into her vagina, I discovered that no man has had sex with her. I immediately removed my manhood.”

Amah further admitted to using car fan belt to beat Enobong, after having sex with her.

He said, “It’s true I flogged my daughter with a car fan belt, after which I dumped it in my pit toilet.”

The judge ordered that the accused be remanded in prison custody and adjourned the case till September 12 for trial.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a story for FashionUncutMedia? Email us at tips@thefashionuncutmedia or call 090922541902