...

Fashion Instinct Model Management

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Hello! Ruth Kadiri and Alex Ekubo Are We Missing Something?

So here is what happened , i was on my own on instagram when i came across Nollywood actor Alex Ekubo's emotional letter to his future wife telling her all the do's and dont he wants ,well the news here is that actress Ruth Kadiri also copied the same letter and posted on her page only changing some few words...So apparently that means the two of them actually wants the same thing....*rolls eyes suspiciously* ........See the letter after the cut...............
To Whom it may Concern;
Dear Future husband,

I'm writing you this letter, from the deepest part of my Heart, the part that is reserved for Joh-loff Rice & goat meat, so pls feel special. Consider this a pointer or heads-up & act accordingly.
1. You MUST love our Lord Jesus Christ, with all sincerity, in deeds & in purpose.#JesusIsBae

2. i'm filled with Simple Complexities & Complex Simplicities... #DealOrNoDeal ?
3. I'm NOT here to pay for your Ex's mistake, i was not there when you both were "doing" so pls don't punish me. #InnocentMe

4. I'm a huge kisser, key word HUGE. 😘

5. Pls forgive me for all i'll say when i'm angry my anger really doesnt last.🍲😍 6. I love play i don't take myself too serious, you shouldn't too (nobody cares) there are more important things going on in the World.

7. Hope you love to travel, because ill love u to take pictures while i sleep in flights. ✈️✈️✈️ 8. Pls be handsome and inteligent, i take God beg you, because goodlooksfades, but an intelligent hubby is forever. 👩🏽 9. Pls pls pls pls come with factory fitted sense of humor. (Nothing is that serious)

10. Lastly, you must acknowledge the Ruth Kadiri Husband Association Worldwide (R.K.H.A) they'v been my support structure holding me down all the while you were forming "Baddest guy fever liveth" they were here voting & encouraging my ministry, don't come & put sand-sand in their garri. 😕

Hope with these few points of mine i've been able to convince you & not confuse you. See you at the Altar 💍👫 curld from @alexxekubo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a story for FashionUncutMedia? Email us at tips@thefashionuncutmedia or call 090922541902