...

Fashion Instinct Model Management

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Up-And-Coming Rapper Shoots His Face To Be Famous

Aspiring hip hop artist Kasper Knight posted a horrifying footage on Facebook.

The video appeared to show the foolhardy rapper press a gun against his cheek and pull the trigger without hesitation, blowing a hole into the side of his face.

He performed the action seemingly in the hope the clip would go viral.

Holding his cheek, Knight looks at himself in the camera as blood pours out of his mouth.


He says: “I don’t give a f*** about nothing anymore.”

Posting the video on Facebook, Knight explained that he originally wanted to perform the stunt for a music video, but no cameraman would film it.

He wrote: “So I did it myself since I felt like taking a bullet to the face.

“Anyway, this was really nothing. I’ve been shot a couple of time before and this was like a 4 out of 10 on the pain scale after the initial impact.

“I look slightly disorientated after the blast. That’s because my ears were ringing in pain. It was hard to focus on sound and although I assumed that I swallowed the bullet I wasn’t quite sure.”

He then tells anyone worried about him shooting himself in the face to “deal with it“.

“I don’t give a f*** whether you want me to live or not unless you are paying me MONEY. Your care for my life will never supersede my disregard for it.”

He has been successful with the stint so far as the clip has earned him more than 500,000 views.

Although most of the viewers blasted him for his stupidity.

Watch:

WARNING!!! Video contains blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a story for FashionUncutMedia? Email us at tips@thefashionuncutmedia or call 090922541902