...

Fashion Instinct Model Management

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Why I Strangled My Daughter To Death In Village Stream – Man Confesses

One Joseph Ibanga has been arrested in Akwa Ibom State for allegedly strangling his daughter to death in a stream.
The 30-year-old man, who blamed his act on the devil, said something entered into him when he strangled the four-year-old, Gloria Ibanga to death.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, ASP Cordelia Nwawe, paraded the suspect before newsmen in the state on Thursday.




According to the PPRO, the suspect is in police detention and investigations have commenced.

In his confession, Ibanga said he carried out the act after eating a meal prepared by his mother.

“I stay in Port Harcourt, I came to the village that day; I don’t really know what happened, I started quarreling with my mother.

“Suddenly, something just entered into me and urged me to kill my daughter who was fast asleep. About 4a.m., A voice spoke to me and I carried her to the village stream and strangled her.


“I still cannot understand why I committed that crime as my eyes became clear after my daughter had died. I cannot say how it happened. It was after I had killed her that my eyes became clear and I began to understand that I had committed a grievous offence.

“As I got home, my mother asked me the whereabouts of the girl and when I could not explain, she raised an alarm and alerted the neighbourhood.

“The police was invited to arrest me. I do not know what got into me. I regret everything,” he begged.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a story for FashionUncutMedia? Email us at tips@thefashionuncutmedia or call 090922541902