...

Fashion Instinct Model Management

Friday, July 1, 2016

Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen

The 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' star says on her website that she once lived with an older man before moving into another house and sharing a room with four dudes including The Game.
Khloe Kardashian grew up living in many places. In the most recent post on her website, the reality TV star revealed all houses she had lived in and the people she had lived with before she moved into her current mansion in Calabasas.

Khloe said that she moved out of her parents' house at 16 to move into "a house where I rented a room from an older man." Before anyone began making speculations, the 32-year-old beauty revealed that she was working as the man's assistant at the time and she also lived with his family.



"But don't get it twisted - it was not intimate!" she explained. "He had a family and I just lived in one of the bedrooms. I was rebellious and having an annoying time at home. My parents didn't want me to leave, but I was a little brat."

She then moved into another house at 17 and shared a room with four guys, including rapper The Game. "Then I got a house with four guys as roommates in Van Nuys. We were all friends," she continued. "One of my roommates from that time was The Game. I've known him since I was 14 and we're friends."

Khloe didn't lie. The Game himself said in a 2013 interview that he once did live with Khloe and assured everyone that no one messed with her. "Nobody knocking her down, she was just like a tomboy," he shared.

After leaving her four unlikely roommates, Khloe lived everywhere from her family's old home to a Woodland Hills apartment next door to her sister Kim Kardashian. She also lived in a hotel for six months with her now-estranged husband Lamar Odom before purchasing a house in Tarzana and having her brother Rob Kardashian live with her in her Calabasas home.

"I would move into a place for a year and then move out. I never stayed in one place too long," she said. "What a crazy journey it's been to get here."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a story for FashionUncutMedia? Email us at tips@thefashionuncutmedia or call 090922541902