...

Fashion Instinct Model Management

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Oge Okoye Celebrates Birthday With Awesome Photos.

oge-okoye-celebrates-birthday-with-gorgeous-photos-2
Popular Nollywood icon Oge Okoye celebrates her birthday with super cute photo shoot ...
The 36 years old diva is from Nnewi in Anambra State. The actress first breakthrough appearance on the screen was her first acting role in "One Dollar", where she played a supporting role. Since then, she has stared in over 100 Nigerian films including “Blackberry Babes”, “Forbidden Choice”, “Black Bra” and “Blood Sister”.
She looks lovely in a mixed Ankara prints ensemble and a white double breasted pant suit.
She always seems to be easy about just how awesome she is.
Her birthday message to herself reads: 
Oge Okoye tuns 35
”Hip!Hip!Hip!Hurray!!!….Finally it’s time my unwavering Glam Fam I thank God for my life today.I believe I was created for a special purpose and I know you have a perfect plan for my life. I pray that God gives me all that I actually deserve as early as possible with good health… You know every decision I need to make and every challenge that I face….Forgive me for times that I tried to figure life out on my own…I Need YOU DAD. I need Your Holy Spirit to give me strength,wisdom and directions …AMEN HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.”


Oge Okoye

oge-okoye-celebrates-birthday-with-gorgeous-photos-3

Shoot Credits:
Photo shoot by@sunmisola_olorunnisola 
Glam Stylist by @style_territory 
Face Beaten by @zeevarxclusive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a story for FashionUncutMedia? Email us at tips@thefashionuncutmedia or call 090922541902