...

Fashion Instinct Model Management

Friday, November 18, 2016

So Alluring! Nollywood Actress Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday With Awesome Photos.

empress-njamah-29
Empress Njamah celebrated her birthday yesterday 17.11.2016 and she has been sharing some beautiful photos in a recent photo shoot to celebrate her womb escape 
In expression of her joy to see another birthday, she caption her photo with this words of thanksgiving to God;


7:11:2016!!! No other joy fills my HEART than knowing God has kept me going over the years. It has not been by my POWER but by your Divine GRACE….A lot of Water has passed under the Bridge but the Lord has kept me safe….So many CHALLENGES have come my way but the LORD has given me the strength to overcome them all… My life has been a motivation unto others and I still can’t believe where you have taken me but all I can say it Thank You Lord for adding another fruitful year to my Life.7:11:2016!!! No other joy fills my HEART than knowing God has kept me going over the years. It has not been by my POWER but by your Divine GRACE….A lot of Water has passed under the Bridge but the Lord has kept me safe….So many CHALLENGES have come my way but the LORD has given me the strength to overcome them all… My life has been a motivation unto others and I still can’t believe where you have taken me but all I can say it Thank You Lord for adding another fruitful year to my Life.


See Empress Njamah’s birthday photos below:
empress-njamah-26Empress Njamah's birthday photos

empress-njamah-17

empress-njamah-21

empress-njamah-20


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a story for FashionUncutMedia? Email us at tips@thefashionuncutmedia or call 090922541902