...

Fashion Instinct Model Management

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

I didn’t resign, the NFF must pay every kobo they owe me – Siasia

Samson Siasia, who led Nigeria’s U-23 team to a bronze medal at the 2016 Olympics, has revealed that he did not need to resign, as his contract expired after the Games.
However, the former Super Eagles coach, is demanding that the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF), pay him every dime he is owed.

Siasia said: “This is not really resignation; my contract was arranged to end with the Olympics. And so the contract has ended.



“What is very important is that I get every kobo that I am owed. I need the money now than ever and I believe I have really endured and I have been cooperative.”

Siasia also spoke about the interview he granted, which headlines over the weekend.

“I spoke with a reporter but I guess the one you are referring to was extracted from the interview I granted somebody else. What I was asked was my entire story at the Olympics and this included Atlanta camping,” he said.

“Of course a lot of things happened that I can’t be really happy about especially the way the team was portrayed. But that is over as my contract has also actually ended. What is left now is my cash and that is very, very important.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a story for FashionUncutMedia? Email us at tips@thefashionuncutmedia or call 090922541902