...

Fashion Instinct Model Management

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

I have never watched United play under Mourinho – Guardiola

Manchester City boss, Pep Guardiola, has claimed that he has not yet watched Manchester United play, as the two teams prepare to face each other on September 10 at Old Trafford.
Both clubs have won their first three games of the Premier League campaign ahead of the Derby.

Guardiola, who will reignite his rivalry with United boss, Jose Mourinho, told reporters: “Still I didn’t see Manchester United playing, so now I have 10 days to see United, Borussia Monchehgladbach and other teams.



“We have to make an amazing performance to win at Old Trafford. I can imagine the atmosphere. I am looking forward to living that experience.

“Hopefully, they [City’s players] come back with no injuries and in a good mood and we can do it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a story for FashionUncutMedia? Email us at tips@thefashionuncutmedia or call 090922541902