...

Fashion Instinct Model Management

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Rob Kardashian talks about his 'dark times' and how Blac Chyna saved him

When news broke that Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna were in a relationship in January, many people assumed it came out of nowhere. But during a new interview, the star of E!’s upcoming reality series “Rob & Chyna” said that’s far from the truth.

In a cover story for People, Rob, 29, revealed that he and Chyna, 28, were friendly for some time before dating but that he was looking for more than just a friendship with the model. “I’ve been friends with Chyna for a long time,” Rob told the magazine. “She was someone I reached out to for advice. She would cook for me and we’d just talk. She’s surrounded me with a lot of positivity. From the moment we met, I knew I wanted to be more than friends.”


After reportedly being “adrift” and suffering from depression, the Kardashian brother credits Chyna with helping him get through his “darkest times.” “I wasn’t happy in my own skin. I missed out on so many things,” he said.

After dating for only a few months, the couple became engaged in April and announced they were expecting a child in May. While Rob’s sister’s names all begin with the letter “K,” Blac Chyna said her and Rob have agreed to skip the trend. “The baby won’t have a K name. We both agreed,” Chyna told Elle.

Rob has spoken about his fiancĂ©e before but remains pretty private about their relationship and pregnancy. In May, Rob spoke about the pregnancy with E! News, saying, “I mean it’s my first time, so everything is exciting, literally. I’m happy and I just like to keep it, you know, keep it private… as private as can be.”

The “Rob & Chyna” show is scheduled to premiere on E! on Sept. 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a story for FashionUncutMedia? Email us at tips@thefashionuncutmedia or call 090922541902