...

Fashion Instinct Model Management

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Pastor rapes 13-yr-old boy to cure Homosexuality in Anambra

A gay pastor of a church, Jesus Miracle Ministries, Awka, Anambra State is on the run after he allegedly sexually assaulted a 13-year-old boy. The pastor was told by a native doctor that his homosexual ‘sickness’ would be cured if he slept with a male teen.

The victim, Abuchi said the incident took place after a vigil service. He said, "The pastor approached me after the vigil and asked me to stay back. I told the pastor that I wanted to go home since he church activities had ended. The pastor told me to wait till dawn and when I insisted that I must go, the pastor applied a substance on my eyes which made me to sleep.


"When I woke up, I noticed that my trousers were torn, and my anus was damp. I began to cry, as I was feeling pains in my anus. The pastor said I should stop crying; that he would give me money. I rejected the money offer and went home and told my people what happened."

A relative of the victim, Ngozi, who spoke with journalists, said they were not aware that Abuchi went to church that night. She said when Abuchi came home and told them what happened, they rushed to the church, only to discover that the pastor had absconded.

The Anambra Police Public Relations Officer, ASP Nkiru Nwode, confirmed the report,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a story for FashionUncutMedia? Email us at tips@thefashionuncutmedia or call 090922541902