...

Fashion Instinct Model Management

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Liz Awoliyi leaves Genevieve magazine! Announces On IG.

Liz Awoliyi-Osho is a Media personality and online editor for Genevieve magazine.She recently got married and has just announced her exit from the lifestyle magazine....See what she said after the cut............




"I can't believe it came so quickly! Today is my last day @genevievemagazine . When I arrived in Lagos 4 years ago, I certainly didn’t have it all figured out. I had various interviews, before meeting Mrs Irabor. I met her on a Friday, she offered me the job of Online manager of @genevievemagazine and I started the job the following Monday. Fate! I had plans for myself, but God had the ultimate plan. At Genevieve I quickly found my feet and found a method that worked. I would have made some foes along the way, but there is no doubt that I made friends. Lots of them! I hope that the latter outweighs the former. Working with an empowering boss, being in charge of some of Genevieve’s major events will always remain highlights in my memory. The house of Tara ‘Pinkball lipstain launch’ party, the Genevieve Run wall cycle, Genevieve website launch party, our summer parties and of course Project managing The Pinkball itself. I learnt so much and met so many wonderful people and I got on a billboard! Yes! Billboard on Kingsway road! I remember sharing the photo of the billboard on Instagram and writing “Mama, we made it” LOL.
I will always remain a G.Team member and of course I wish my G.Family all the best in the future. Stay dedicated wherever you find yourself. That same dedication you put into other people's business' is the same dedication your own future employees will put into yours. Looking forward to a new chapter, and all the upcoming projects. 💞 #Thankful #GTeam #GNation"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a story for FashionUncutMedia? Email us at tips@thefashionuncutmedia or call 090922541902