...

Fashion Instinct Model Management

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Cesc Fabregas was omitted for a reason says Chelsea boss Antonio Conte

Cesc Fabregas’s future at Chelsea came into question last night after Antonio Conte left the midfielder on the bench for the win over West Ham.
How the Spain international fits into Conte’s plans is not clear, with the Italian coach having numerous options in the centre of the park.
The former Barcelona player has been quick to be linked with a return to Spain, with reports suggesting contact has been made with Real Madrid.

Conte insists he has no problem with Fabregas, but that the 29-year-old must accept his decision.
‘Cesc is Chelsea’s player, and I’m happy about him, with his attitude and behaviour,’ said Conte following his side’s 2-1 win over the Hammers.

He continued: ‘He must know from before that when we are a great team like Chelsea it can happen that I have to take a decision before the game to choose a starting XI.
‘That can happen that Fabregas is not in the starting XI, but it can happen for all the players. It’s important to see always the right attitude. Because we must fight this season and it’s important to stay together in every situation.’

When it came to why Fabregas specifically was not deemed right to start against West Ham, Conte opted to play his cards close to his chest.
‘Now I took this decision but the next game I can change or not.
‘When a coach takes this decision there is always a reason but I prefer to keep this to myself.
‘But I repeat I don’t see any problem and I’m very happy to have these players, to train these players.’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a story for FashionUncutMedia? Email us at tips@thefashionuncutmedia or call 090922541902