...

Fashion Instinct Model Management

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

I Wasn't Expecting To Win The Voice Nigeria - A'rese Says

During the weekend ,25years old singer and actress, A'rese Emokpae made headlines after winning the first edition of the 'The Voice Nigeria' reality show.
She just had a press conference hours ago after which she was presented with her car gift. She says she will be releasing her new song in a few weeks from now.......Read what she said about winning after the cut............

Gushing about the win, the 25 year old had this to say
"But I truly wasn't expecting it. I've been really overwhelmed by all the love. Thank you so much for all your kind comments and messages. And thank you SO much for all your support... Especially those who have been with me since Day 1. #ANkEnation we stood and we did it!!! I wouldn't be here without you. A million times thank you. Thank you so much for everything Waje... Words cannot express how happy and proud I've been to have you as my coach. Shoutout to my fellow Top 8... We put on a hell of a finale show... Love you guys plenty!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a story for FashionUncutMedia? Email us at tips@thefashionuncutmedia or call 090922541902