...

Fashion Instinct Model Management

Monday, August 1, 2016

‘It Was Easy To Snub Arsenal’- Jamie Vardy

Leicester City striker Jamie Vardy has revealed it was an easy decision to remain at the club over a proposed move to Arsenal.

The England international was believed to be heading to the Emirates after the North London club triggered his contract, but the player eventually signed a contract with the reigning champions during the Euro 2016 tournament.

Now the 29-year old striker has revealed he was never close to joining Arsene Wenger’s team, insisting it was an ‘easy’ decision to stay his present club.


“[Turning down Arsenal] wasn’t that big when I think about it. It was quite easy and this is where I want to be,” He told Sky Sports.

“I was away with England so a move to Arsenal wasn’t close.

“No I didn’t speak to them.

“There’s a lot of unfinished business here. I feel that the club is only going one way and that is forward, that’s why I want to be a part of it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a story for FashionUncutMedia? Email us at tips@thefashionuncutmedia or call 090922541902