...

Fashion Instinct Model Management

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Jay is one of my idols and Beyoncé is obviously the queen of life - Rita Ora Reveals .

 Singer and Actress Rita Ora is all pink and sultry on the most recent cover of Cosmopolitan UK Magazine.
In the issue, she finally opens up about being regarded as “Becky with the Good hair”and having Jay Z, Beyonce and Victoria Beckham as her mentors.

Read an excerpt here:..............Continue Reading


On enduring sexism in the industry when she first came in:
Yeah, 100%, especially early in my career. Things would be said differently and conversations would be taken outside [the room] only because I’m a woman. I was never the quiet one – I was always the girl with the annoying laugh. I still am. It’s very potent and very loud!

On Leaving Roc Nation and rumours about being “Becky with the Good Hair”:
I’m still happy I’ve had this incredible experience,  Jay is one of my idols and Beyoncé is obviously the queen of life. I’ll never not appreciate the experience I had with them and the things I’ve seen. Beyoncé and Jay Z have been great mentors and I look up to them a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a story for FashionUncutMedia? Email us at tips@thefashionuncutmedia or call 090922541902