...

Fashion Instinct Model Management

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Kenyan Man Chops Off Neighbour’s Genitals for Allegedly Dating His Mistress

A Kenyan man is currently on the run after attacking his neighbour, a butcher, over claims that he was sleeping with his 56-year-old mistress.

According to Standard Media, 39-year-old Andrew Mwangi had just stepped out of a pub in Njathaini village in Gatundu North of Kenya, when he was ambushed by his neighbour who is also 39 years old.
Mwangi said his attacker stabbed him several times, before he proceeded to chop off his genitals and then fled the scene.



“He attacked me using a panga and a knife, saying I would learn my lesson for having an affair with his girlfriend.

Since I was drunk, he overpowered me and wrestled me to the ground before stabbing me several times in the legs, hands and head. He then cut off my genitals using the knife. It was very painful,” said Mwangi.

“The allegations that I had an affair with my attacker’s girlfriend are nothing but lies. I want justice so that he can be made to pay for his deeds,” the Kenyan added.

Both men are married.

Mwangi was rushed to a nearby hospital where he was given emergency treatment and his genitals reattached.



Upset, a mob of villagers stormed the attacker’s home but found only his wife who said he left a note saying he was going to commit suicide by jumping into Chania River. The mob also stormed the mistress’ home, but found she had fled too.

Meanwhile, Mwangi’s family is demanding for justice. “We want nothing but justice to prevail. The suspect must be made of face the full wrath of the law,” said Daniel Njenga, his relative.

Confirming the incident, the Gatundu North police chief, Reuben Muli, said, “The suspect will be arraigned and charged with assault once we get him.“

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a story for FashionUncutMedia? Email us at tips@thefashionuncutmedia or call 090922541902