...

Fashion Instinct Model Management

Friday, August 19, 2016

Toke Makinwa Shares New Photo + Powerful Message

My #wcw😍 you never know how strong you are until you are tested and tried💪 I used to underestimate myself, I would usually speak myself out of doing things, the voice of fear was so loud till what I feared the most happened to me (like Job) and In my confusion and fear, not knowing what next, I had to learn the hard way but thru it all I found a new me, a girl I didn't know existed and it's been really fun getting to know her. I remember when I moved into my new flat, I didn't know how I would make it thru but God was there before me. Each time I tried to settle I felt I was insulting God; did I create myself? Do I not trust him? Is his grace not sufficient? And true to his word, he's always looked out for this little girl and each time I ask myself how did I come this far, how am I able to stand? Pay bills, thrive and not just survive; I feel so much comfort and I confront my fears about going further. I'm all grown. I will get by and by his grace my testimony will be complete. Life happens, life doesn't stop so when next you are faced with "how will I do this??" Think if he brought me to it, his grace is sufficient to take me thru it and I will come out on the other side. Just like Job, (job had in the end much more than he lost in the beginning) my season of restoration will come 🙏😇💯
A photo posted by Toke Makinwa (@tokemakinwa) on
                                                           As shared on her page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a story for FashionUncutMedia? Email us at tips@thefashionuncutmedia or call 090922541902