...

Fashion Instinct Model Management

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

United should be proud of breaking world record with Pogba transfer – Mourinho

Manchester United boss, Jose Mourinho, has insisted that the club should be proud of breaking the world record with the transfer of Paul Pogba.
Pogba returns to Old Trafford four years after he left on a free, for a fee around £89million.

Mourinho admitted that it took ‘crazy’ money to bring the Frenchman back, but says it shows the size of the club.




“I don’t think Real Madrid was upset when they broke the record with Gareth Bale or when they broke the record with Cristiano [Ronaldo]. I think that was a world record too,” he said.

“When other people break records, I don’t think it’s a reason to be sad. I think it’s a reason to be proud with the dimension of the club that can do that and can attract players of this dimension.

“If you ask if I think it is a lot of money, I think football is crazy. The market has become crazy. What you think this season is crazy, you realise that three years later it’s not crazy any more.

“What is expensive and what is not expensive in football, I don’t know any more. I just know that he’s a big player that is going, for sure, to be important for a big club like Man United. And I’m sure that every Man United fan around the world will be proud to belong to such a big club.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a story for FashionUncutMedia? Email us at tips@thefashionuncutmedia or call 090922541902