...

Fashion Instinct Model Management

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

My Thoughts On Debonair Afrik's Magazine Featuring Denola Grey.

 Yay! My two  favourite people are the cover of Debonair Afrik's magazine. Style Icon Denola Grey and creative director of orange culture Ifeanyi Micheal(dreadlock)....Now my thoughts..
Leaving sentiments out of this ,This cover is the worst cover i have ever seen in my entire life,so distasteful..I dont know what happened and i dont care..The Guy standing inbetween,please what is he wearing ,is that supposed to be a suit? Well it looked like he borrowed it from someone way taller than him that he had to fold it under...
The quality of the Magazine is 0%,looks like something that was taken in a small shop ..I have seen some other Debonair covers which are far better that this...Anyways they tried sha.....N.B Whoever stylied this shoot needs to be fired ASAP..what happened to Jeremiah Ogbodo?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a story for FashionUncutMedia? Email us at tips@thefashionuncutmedia or call 090922541902