...

Fashion Instinct Model Management

Friday, August 19, 2016

Ibrahimovic will stay at United for two years – Mourinho

Manchester United manager, Jose Mourinho, has said he has “no doubt” that Zlatan Ibrahimovic will stay at the club for two years.
The 34-year-old joined United as a free agent this summer, signing a one-year deal with the option of a second year.

Last week, Ibrahimovic said he would stay at the right club for “more than three years”.



And speaking at his news conference on Thursday, Mourinho said: “I see him happy. I ask him every day because I know how important it is for a family guy like he is.

“I ask every day about his wife, kids, house, integration, and he is happy. Everybody is happy. His motivation is happy, so I have no doubt that he will be here for two years.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a story for FashionUncutMedia? Email us at tips@thefashionuncutmedia or call 090922541902