...

Fashion Instinct Model Management

Friday, August 19, 2016

Kelechi Iheanacho signs new Manchester City deal

Kelechi Iheanacho has signed a two-year contract extension with Manchester City, which ties him to the club until 2021.
The Super Eagles forward, broke into the first team last season and scored 14 goals in all competitions.

City have now rewarded the 19-year-old with a new deal, after he moved ahead of Wilfried Bony as backup striker to Sergio Aguero.



“I can’t express how I’m feeling. I’m very happy to sign my new deal for this club, I’m excited,” Iheanacho told City’s website.

“I just need to keep working hard and express my feelings on the pitch, and work really well and do great things for the team.

“I’m happy and I appreciate everything the club has done for me so far at this point so I really need to help and work for them as well.”

New manager, Pep Guardiola, also praised Iheanacho’s quality and believes he can become a top striker at City.


“Kelechi is a natural goal scorer. I knew about him before, but I’ve been really impressed with him since I arrived,” he said.

“I like his personality, his attitude, his ability – we hope to help him reach the highest level and to realise his full potential.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a story for FashionUncutMedia? Email us at tips@thefashionuncutmedia or call 090922541902