...

Fashion Instinct Model Management

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Drake, Chance the Rapper and Others Try to Cheer Up 'Defenseless and Defeated' Lil Wayne

When Lil Wayne feels discouraged his fans, including famous admirers, lift him up. After a judge decided last week to postpone Lil Wayne's lawsuit against Universal Music Group until the rapper's legal issues with his record label, Cash Money, are resolved.

Weezy took to Twitter on Saturday to write, "I am now defenseless and mentally defeated & I leave gracefully and thankful I luh my fanz but I'm dun." Some read the "I'm dun" and feared the worst, and though Wayne took the time to Tweet a follow-up ("I'm good y’all don’t trip”) many, including Chance the Rapper and Missy Elliott, came out to show their support. Drake, who's first label deal was through Lil Wayne' Young Money, went all in on showing his love, inviting Wayne to join him onstage at his Houston concert where Weezy shouted, "Fuck Cash Money." Afterward Drake wrote on Instagram, "We are fighting until you get yours."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a story for FashionUncutMedia? Email us at tips@thefashionuncutmedia or call 090922541902