...

Fashion Instinct Model Management

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Edo 2016: I will not be distracted by EFCC’s probe – Pastor Ize-Iyamu

Ahead of Saturday’s governorship election in Edo State, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, candidate, Pastor Ize-Iyamu, has insisted, that he will not be distracted by the probe of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, over his involvement in the party’s last Presidential campaign.
Recall that the EFCC had recently declared that the former Coordinator to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan campaign was still under investigation over his alleged involvement in the N700m received by the state chapter of the party during the 2015 Presidential election.


Responding to the declaration, Iyamu maintained that he remained focused on his election, stressing that the commission had the right to continue with its investigation, Punch report.


According to Iyamu, “Am I under arrest? I have already explained my part. If they say I am still under probe, that is ok.

“But at least, you know I am not under arrest. I am not in court.

“So, if the say they are still investigating, they have the right to do that. I am not the EFCC; they have the right to continue their investigation.

“My friend, I am facing my election, please.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a story for FashionUncutMedia? Email us at tips@thefashionuncutmedia or call 090922541902