...

Fashion Instinct Model Management

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

I Have Never Said I Am Getting Married To A Guy - Nigerian Male Barbie, Bobrisky Says

Nigerian male barbie, Idris "Bobrisky" Okuneye has denied being a homosexual, despite his known escapades for showing off huge wads of cash he supposedly got from his male "bae" who he refers to as a "he" (see example here).. The controversial bleached socialite was once arrested for posing as a woman in 2011 ...
Bobrisky said during a recent statement:...Continue reading.............

"When Nigerians talk about the whole 14 years thing, I just sit down and be like why are some Nigerians so stupid, because the law does not say if u look and appear girly you would go to jail.

"The law said gay marriage and I have never come out there and say I am getting married to a guy neither have I said I want to marry a guy.."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a story for FashionUncutMedia? Email us at tips@thefashionuncutmedia or call 090922541902