...

Fashion Instinct Model Management

Friday, September 9, 2016

Mourinho and I will do anything to win – Ibrahimovic

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has said he enjoys a great relationship with Jose Mourinho, because they both share a winning mentality.
The two men are back working together at Manchester United this summer, after striking a bond during their time at Inter Milan.

“I knew this coach from before. I know what he wants and what he demands,” Ibrahimovic told BBC Football Focus.

“He is a winner and so am I. I will do everything to win and he thinks the same.

“He won, I won, we won when we were young and we will win when we are a little bit older!”

The 34-year-old striker revealed Mourinho employs a no-nonsense approach and does not mince words.

“Wherever he went, he won. With Porto, he won the Champions League, nobody expected that,” he added.


“In a short time, he has a lot of success. You have coaches that build up and the club has a lot of patience.

“He is very direct with everyone. He does not go behind your back, he will tell you. If you’re not good enough, you’re not good enough.

“He does what he needs to do to win, and he will make sure he wins. Just like me, I don’t accept to lose.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a story for FashionUncutMedia? Email us at tips@thefashionuncutmedia or call 090922541902