...

Fashion Instinct Model Management

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Selena Gomez's 'Instagram post with Brad Pitt upset Angelina ahead of divorce .

Reports of Angelina Jolie filing for divorce from Brad Pitt on Tuesday shocked their fans - and now Selena Gomez has become embroiled in the situation.
The 24-year-old posted a picture of herself sitting next to the Hollywood megastar at the Golden Globes and The National Enquirer claims Angelina was 'furious.'
As Brad, 52, sat looking forwards in his black tie back in January, Selena was pictured looking giggly as she looked incredible in her white off-shoulder dress.
A source told the site: 'Angie blew a gasket when she saw Selena’s Instagram, and heard through friends about how brad and Selena flirted so shamelessly.

'Now Selena is bragging to everyone that Brad is gung ho to make another movie with her. Selena is going around jokingly calling Brad "my future husband," and Angie is obviously none too pleased.”‘
According to the publication Angie demanded that Brad didn’t work with the young star again.
The Instagram snap came after Selena talked about having a soft spot for the father of six at the time.
She told reporters on the red carpet that she was seeking him out, saying: 'I’m not going to lie. It’s nice to look at all of the hot guys I admire.Not happy: Angelina Jolie was reportedly furious when Selena Gomez posted this flirty Instagram at the Golden Globes with Brad Pitt back in January 
'I’m trying to find Ryan Gosling and Brad Pitt right now!'
MailOnline has contacted a representative for Selena Gomez and Angelina Jolie.
Back in 2013, Selena even went as far as to say that she was so nervous around him at the MTV Awards, she hid under a table.
In an interview with Ellen DeGeneres shortly afterwards, Selena said Brad requested a meeting with her backstage after the show.
'I was in my dressing room and I had just finished performing,' she told the talk show host. 'They knocked on my door and they said Brad Pitt would like to come in and I was like, "He can come in."
'I was trying to play cool and be really nice,' Selena added. 'As soon as he walked out I ran and I hid under the craft service table for like two minutes because I couldn't believe it was happening.'
'He was like, "Can I have a picture with you?" I was like, "Can I have a picture with you?"' she laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a story for FashionUncutMedia? Email us at tips@thefashionuncutmedia or call 090922541902