...

Fashion Instinct Model Management

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

They Lied! I never Rejected my Apartment -Gernot Rohr

Coach of the Super Eagles, Gernot Rohr has hit back at reports stating that he’d rejected the accommodation given to him by the NFF in Abuja saying it was too big.

He said he never rejected the accommodation and is peeved that he’s been taken out of context.


He said, “I never rejected any apartment, I might have spoken to a few people who I believed to be genuinely interested in me, saying that the apartment was very big and I joked that I might get lost inside it when I start to live there, but I never rejected it.

“When the Federation engaged me, and told me I had to live in Nigeria, I agreed to it because I believed that my base has to be in the country where I work. I did the same in Niger, Burkina Faso and Gabon, and I do not see it any differently in Nigeria,”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a story for FashionUncutMedia? Email us at tips@thefashionuncutmedia or call 090922541902