...

Fashion Instinct Model Management

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Bradley Cooper Crashes Michelle Obama “Ellen Show” Appearance (VIDEO)


Bradley Cooper surprised First Lady Michelle Obama on Tuesday’s “Ellen DeGeneres Show” by crashing her appearance as guest co-host. Watch the video below!

Late in the show, DeGeneres attempted to commemorate Obama’s special visit with a selfie, but the host had a bit trouble capturing the shot. “You know who’s better at this than me, is Bradley Cooper,” she noted. With that, Cooper ran out on stage to assist her and the First Lady in taking a selfie. After the trio posed for a photo, DeGeneres joked, “She’s has been begging me for years to do this, and I was like, ‘No, no.’ And then finally, I’m like, ‘Ok, I guess so.'”

Cooper then recalled visiting the White House for the 2014 State Dinner, during which he wore a tuxedo that didn’t fit. “I was so nervous it was gonna rip, and so I decided last minute to 86 the underwear,” the actor revealed. But DeGeneres didn’t quite understand his strategy, sarcastically noting, “Because if it should rip, it’s much better to not have underwear on.” The First Lady, however, was fine with that scenario, adding, “For us! It’s good for us, right ladies?” 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a story for FashionUncutMedia? Email us at tips@thefashionuncutmedia or call 090922541902